Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Hokey Pokey

I really do love this peaceful (at night) home of mine.  I really hope one day my kids can look back at their lives, growing up, as loving and accepted here.  We try to make it peaceful and happy and this picture made me feel like maybe we are doing an ok job....not sure why I felt that way when I took this but I did.  I am crazy!


Here's an example of the happy:

Watching these guys blare some Hokey Pokey and get down!


I mean really, could you find a better dad?  I think he has more fun then they do!





2 comments:

Mike moore said...

He is a great dad and really knows how to be one of the kids. We can feel the peace and joy your home and family brings. Love you.
Dad/Mike

Anonymous said...

How can you not LOVE the hokey pokey?! That's got to be my favorite and Maggie's favorite. For Bess, it's the Cha Cha Slide... turn it up! That one is pretty good. So is Cotton-Eye-Joe. Let's get the groove on!