Saturday, August 24, 2013

Spring Time For Us

Grandma happened to be in town the weekend of our anniversary and volunteered to watch the kids so Glen and I could go to dinner.  We chose the most delicious Melting Pot....SO good!
While we were away she treated the kids to ice cream cones, as they were coming home Maggie took a nasty tumble on the sidewalk and Grandma was sure she broke her nose with all the blood that was coming.  
Nothing screams spring quite like skinned knees and NOSES!



In the process of all this going on Grandma realized she lost her wallet.  So in comes Uncle Kurtis and Aunt Megan.  Nothing a good movie and comfy bed can't cure!  


Speaking of bed, this happens to be a typical morning in Mom and Dad's bad.  Where did I even sleep, that's confusing?!  Rough I tell ya!


We were lucky enough to go out to dinner with Hannah one last time before she went home to Colorado to work before her mission.  We are so excited for her to go, she'll be a great missionary!


I captured this picture on my early morning jog.  I love those mountains!  And the peaceful early mornings I've spent admiring them will be missed.  



1 comment:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Nice pictures! I know you miss Utah very much!!

Love ya,
Susan