Sunday, August 25, 2013

Maggie's Words

We got a good chuckle out of this.  This past Sunday,we wrote emails to all our missionaries out in the field:  Eric, Madison, Garret and Hannah.  Maggie was in one of those talkative moods and said she had a special message for Uncle Eric.  In her words...

You really need a lion.  You'd like a lion.  I want to draw you a strawberry snake too.  I don't want to draw it with words.  I don't want to draw lion, so.  Maybe I'd put a sticker on it.  You send me your address - I'll send you a picture of the strawberry snake.

I have a kitty.  His name is Midnight.  I like him cause he's silly.  Sometimes he bites me.  He scratched me.  Um, I like a lion.  He's like Midnight.

I miss you.  Will you play with me.  I can show you Midnight - we can run with him and play with him.  Um, I like a lion and a kitty... a silver kitty.

No comments: