Monday, July 01, 2013

Cold January

We all decided it was time for Maggie to get with the concept of using the toilet.  It was a great joint effort!  However we didn't totally conquer it in January.....soon after though!


Ouch!  We had too many bitter cold days! 


I am so lucky to still have my shopping partner....well most days.  Her independence of wanting to help isn't always a HELP!


Carter again entertained us with some Junior Jazz basketball.  We loved attending his Saturday games.  It gave us something to get up and get ready for on those bitter cold January mornings!


His team has been playing together for 5 years now.  They have a great group.  I am pretty sure each dad has had a turn to coach. 


They went on to play in some championship tournaments and they did awesome.  
I have never seen Carter get emotional at losing but at the last game, which was very close, they lost.  
We couldn't find Carter as we were getting ready to leave.  I guess he was down the hall shedding some tears.  When I asked him why? He said, "I am not sad over losing the game, but this is the last game I'll ever play with this team."  Sure knew how to make his mom shed some tears too!


Bess quickly discovered my phone comes in quite handy at her brothers games!


1 comment:

Maude said...

Thanks for the great photos, Kendi! So fun! Go Maggie! The chart is priceless! Bess at work, I assume. Even with a handlebar mustache, Bess is cute.
Love them all, and you too.

Always,
Mom/Gram