Saturday, May 11, 2013

Christmas Wrap Up

The next few days were spent at Grandma Mary's hotel that she got mostly so the kids could go swimming.  They had fun roaming the halls all together too.  
It was good we had a place to all meet in the middle because we got a HUGE snow storm and it was very difficult to get around!  The pool came in handy when we were snowed in. 



It's always fun to cuddle on little babies too!



After spending about 6 days in Utah with us it was time for Grandma to head back.  I think she was ready.  We wore her out!
Ryan was nice enough to help my mom get her to the airport for their departure.  She sure enjoys his company!


The next day it was time to bid Uncle Ryan goodbye.  


I can dare to say that we all enjoy his company!  He's fun to be around and were never few from laughs.  
So off to Seattle he went!  Love my little brother!


2 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Isn't it great to have a grandma who sets things up for fun? Cute pictures as ever.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! that picture pretty much summs up me and grandmas relationship.....i'm gonna miss my great friend and grandmother!
-Ryan