Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Halloween Costumes 2012

This year the kids chose to be a skeleton, Arabian Princess, and a kitty.  Everyone seemed pretty happy with their decisions and the end result.  


Glen was not in town on halloween this year (it killed him to be gone).  We're so lucky for good friends and neighbors that took the older two out for about a hour longer.  Maggie could only handle going on our circle.  That was hardly enough candy for Carter, Bess, Owen, and Cooper! 



**A little side story**
Bess was trying to decide between being a indian or a this arabian princess.  In the end she chose the princess.  I was worried that she chose the costume for the "sexy" factor of the outfit.  I kept reminding her that she would be wearing a shirt with it. (all along she was fine with it).  So here I am making sure I am keeping my 7 year old in check with her modesty, meanwhile we pull out the Kitty costume for Maggie.  She  was very happy with it and quickly put it on.  It took her a matter of 2 mins. to find the tail and let everyone know it was her penis.  
I guess all along I was worrying about the wrong child.  

4 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Cute costumes and funny little Maggie is awesome!!

love ya,
Susan

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Carter looked very scary. Bess is really girly, quite sweet. And the kitten Maggie warms the heart. I'm sure Glen really missed all the fun.

Love you all.
Dad

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Carter looked very scary. Bess is really girly, quite sweet. And the kitten Maggie warms the heart. I'm sure Glen really missed all the fun.

Love you all.
Dad

Paul and Joni said...

wow...kids say some pretty random things