Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Disneyland Trip Day 1

We all woke up so happy the next morning!  We were ready to hit the park.  Glen had to work most of the morning and into the afternoon so we were left on our own.  We decided to start out that day at California Adventure.


First ride we RAN for was Cars.  We have been wanting to try this ride out for a long time and we know the lines there are LONG!  We only waited just a few short minutes.  It was perfect.


We had a blast!  They did a great job on this ride.....we couldn't wait for dad to come with us later that day!





Maggie was the only one really interested in seeing the characters.  We saw Sophia out quite a bit. 


Then we got hungry....and we bought the million dollar delish corn dogs.  The inside of me was dying as I watched my girls peel off the bread from theirs.  AHHHHH!!!!!  The best part! And that hot dog cost me $11!


Dad was finally done with work and met us just in time to just on another one of our favorite rides!  It's always good to see these two get along and smile at the same time!


We loved this Frozen theater that they did in the old Muppets building.  It was really funny and so fun to sing along to.


This was a first for most of us.....well me, Maggie, and Bess at least. Tower of Terror is now my favorite ride!  Well I hate it but I love it...that kind of ride.  We kept begging the kids to go with us again and I think the only one that would have probably been ok with it would have been Maggie.


Such a fun first day at California Adventure.  We ended the night with a DJ singing and the crowds dancing.  It was so fun!  But we were pretty tired and ready to head back to crash at the hotel!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

AHHHH! So much FUN! I'm so glad you got to go! Seeing those pictures makes me a little, OK A LOT jealous!!