Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Disneyland Day 2

Our second day was spent at Disneyland.  We started out in Fantasyland with Peter Pan and Dumbo.  Dumbo is always a favorite!


While me and the older two went on Indiana Jones ride Maggie and Glen headed for the tree house.  I think everyone was happy with that choice except Carter....the noises and sights on the Indiana Jones ride scare him BUT he still wanted to come, just closed his eyes the whole time!


A family favorite is always Big Thunder Railroad!  We road this a couple times back to back....we were all pretty happy about it!


I could always skip the carousel but it seems like it always is a must when you have a little girl!



One of my favorite things about Disneyland is the parades.....very rarely do I make it through it with dry eyes.  Weird, I know! 
Glen always wants to keep going and not stop for them but this time I made sure we were watching.  I went and saved us seats about 45 mins before the show was even going to start.  
A yummy treat just helped set the mood!




Maggie was BEGGING us to let her get her face painted.  We avoided it as long as possible but this stand just happened to be right in the perfect place and the girl got lucky!  It's not everyday you go to disneyland, right?


SHE WAS SO HAPPY!!!


It seems as if we finally were all able to do most of the rides.  We have always gone when we had a baby so I would just let Glen go with the older kids on the bigger rides while I waited.  So space mountain was a new ride for me.  Not my favorite but happy to say that I finally know what it's about.  


No comments: