Tuesday, July 08, 2014

More House Progress....

Our move in date is scheduled for the beginning of March.....looks like we may be cutting it awfully close!

Rock is finally up.  Even though I didn't ever want rock on the house (had to have it with the CC&Rs) I am happy with how it turned out.  The siding now needs to be painted.


Stairs with the first coat of stain on them.  I was hoping more for the gray color to show up then the brown but yet again once it was all finished they looked great!


The fireplace was something that we kind of forgot to plan up until the very last minute but I KNEW exactly what I wanted so it was easy....well for me! It was the workers that had to travel all over town finding what it was that I was describing!  They did awesome.




Lighting in the master.


Lighting in Carter's bath.





I love this light that I picked out for about my dining table.  


More lighting!


And the piece that all my other lighting was planned around.....we love this chandelier the very most!




No comments: