Tuesday, July 01, 2014

February Mish-mash

After not being able to ski over Christmas break we finally made it up to Bogus Basin!  I was so excited to see Bess ski.  This would be her second time.  
We had fun, it had been almost 12 years for me so I was not the best but I still had fun and hope to do it lots more next winter.
Bess and I stuck together for most of the trip while Glen and Carter were out perfecting their game!  Happy I have a little ski buddy!


We were fortunate enough to get to watch Kate for almost a week while Mom, Dad, and her 6 siblings went to Disneyland.  We had so much fun with her and she was an angel baby!
Bess may have enjoyed it the most but next up was ME!
We were very sad to see her go home but I think Kate missed her family!


This little gal is so lucky to be home with me all day.  She gets to run all the errands that house building has to offer!  I tried not to drag her along all the time but with her spunky personality it's hard to leave her behind!


Glen and the kids made the best dinosaur snow sculpture.  This picture may not be the best.....but it's the best documentation I have.  Nothing quite says winter like a dinosaur!


No comments: