Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Carter Turns 11

He just keeps aging me!  I ask my kids to stop but they just don't!

Carter wanted to take his class treats on his birthday and he LOVES Krispy Kreme and requested that I bring those in for his class.  I took the treat a day early because I knew on his actual birthday (valentines day) they would have WAY too many treats already. 

His teacher has the student come up to the front of the room, after handing out their treat, and she asks them a few questions.


After the questions she has the birthday kid take the first bite of the treat and then the kids are allowed to eat their treat!


The morning of his birthday he's still eating Krispy Kreme!



This year Carter wanted a new bike.  It's a pretty sweet one too!


I sure love this "little" boy that made me a mom.  He's still training me and keeping me on my toes but I wouldn't have it any other way!  He's a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Carter! Such a great kid in many, many ways.