Thursday, March 13, 2014

House Progression

Here's the starting of all the house and through the months of October and November.  Fun stuff!




Then came the decision making of the inside of the house......SO MANY OPTIONS and very overwhelming. 


Carter's bathroom

 
Jack/Jill bathroom


My wood flooring that caused so much stress!  


Master bathroom


Laundry/Mudroom


Most of my runs consisted of running by the house in the mornings.  It was fun to see it coming together.  


Glen really wanted a great back patio, it's something he really pushed for.  It may now be my favorite part of the house.  Let the entertaining start!




2 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it soon and of course can't wait to see all of you even more!

love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Very stressful process, but we made it! You made some really good decisions - have a great eye for design. I have a couple small things I would have done differently but overall I'm totally stoked with the way it turned out and love the house. Now if we can just get 12 more homes in there to fill it out.

Glen