Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Halloween

Maggie was very indecisive on her halloween costume this year.  She hopped around all over the board trying to figure out just what she wanted to be.  
All along I knew I had Bess's old cowgirl costume, I offered that up a couple times with her turning me down each time.  It wasn't until we were at Target and saw these pink boots that she was completely sold on the idea.  She was so happy with her final decision too.

Here she is ready to go to her preschool party.  Giddy Up!


I was able to go in and help in Bess's classroom for her party.  I think they had a good time!


All ready to get out there and score some yummy treats!


Both my girls had hard time making up their minds on just what they wanted to be.  Bess literally waited till the last minute to just go with being a Indian.  I think she makes a great Native American!


Carter and Dad pulled this together.  Actually for our ward party they both dressed up from guys from Duck Dynasty.  I am so mad at myself for not getting a picture of them together.  But they were quite the duo.  
Here we have Uncle Si!


Glen was really in the spirit this year.  First he started out by saying he was going to grill hot dogs stand outside handing them out but then he remembered our popcorn machine.  I have to say I was a little hesitant about the idea but it was really a huge hit!
Whenever the popcorn was running low I could hear kids outside the door arguing over who was going to the last bag....some parents may not have liked us!
We did run out and I just kept popping microwave and it kept getting gobbled up.  The popcorn was such a hit we just may have to make a tradition out of it!


Our freshly carved traditional pumpkins all lit up!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

All 3 kiddos look super! The pink boots and straw hat add the perfect touch to Maggie, and Bess does make a lovely Native American. Carter makes me smile. I wouldn't have recognized him if I'd met him on the street, I'm sure.
I love the popcorn idea. It's a very healthy alternative, and perfect for Halloween. A great tradition!
Thanks for the awesome photos.
Love you all,
Mom/Gram

Anonymous said...

Who is that goofy red head kid behind Bess and her mummy friend? This is like the 3rd or 4th picture I've seen where he's creeping in the back watching Bess.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Just caught up on your blogs! Good job. You have a darling family!
Love you guys!!

xo,
Susan