Sunday, February 16, 2014

Seattle Oct 2013

A few days after getting back from NewYork I boarded the plane for Salt Lake to meet up with my sisters and mom to head to Seattle.  
We love visiting my brother and having Seattle as the place to visit is just a extra bonus!
This time we brought my two sisters little boys with.  They were really fun to have along.




The beautiful Seattle skyline!


One of the afternoons we spent walking down to Alki Beach from his apartment.  It was a beautiful day  especially for Seattle.....NO RAIN!



Love this family of mine!  Just missing dad....hey, why didn't he come?




We really didn't do much more then spend some good quality time together and explored more of Seattle that we haven't before!  
Next trip there I plan to take the kids and Glen along.  Lots to see. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seattle is a fun town. I had a great time when I visited Ryan and we had dinner near that beach. Can't think of a more beautiful city than Seattle when the weather is good.

Ah... Roe and Dax. What cute little mamas boys!

Glen