Friday, December 13, 2013

Maggie Finally Starts Preschool

I wish all my kids were as excited as Maggie about her first day of preschool.  She asked me about everyday for a month if it was time YET!

The day finally came for her to go meet her new teacher and visit her new school where she would spend Tuesday and Thursday mornings. 



One of the first things I did when I knew we were moving was try to find a preschool for Maggie.  It's hard to get into preschools in Utah so I figured I better get on this.
I asked a friend of mine in our ward in Salt Lake that grew up in Boise.  She put the question out there to her local friends still in Boise and found out her old preschool teacher was still teaching.  So not knowing where we would be living or not I immediately got her on the list.  
It's about a 15 minute drive but we LOVE Ms. Janice.
*as a side note Glen realized one day while needing to get Maggie for me from preschool that he and his brother Joel actually dated Ms. Janice's daughters!


Her first actual day of real school.  Everyone was so excited for her too!  






I kinda feel bad because one thing I make Maggie promise me almost daily is that she will stop growing and always be my baby.  She does promise me, but I think she's starting to worry that she can't keep her promise.....MY BABY is growing too fast!

3 comments:

Maude said...

Such cute photos! That girl is a fun little go-getter, that's for sure. She'll keep growing up no matter how you tug! :)a

Love you all,
Mom/Gram

Jenny Moore said...

So darling...love how excited she is to go to preschool!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That's exciting to see Maggie's interest in pre-school and her love for her teacher. That's a great start. The pictures really bring out her sweetness. It's no wonder you want to keep your baby that way. She'll always be special.
Love, Mike/Dad