Friday, November 30, 2012

Maggie Goes to Montana Take 2

Shortly after we returned from our Labor Day trip visiting one Grandma, Maggie jetted off with the other Grandma and her best buddy cousin Sawyer to Montana.  


She quickly gave us all a hug and was off.  Some people would probably have a hard time letting their 2 year old leave.  It wasn't hard for me when I saw how excited she was about it.  Plus it helps that she got to pull her suitcase, she loves that!


Just having some fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Maggie is lucky that Sawyer likes her.  I mean she is a girl and almost 3 years younger then him, but he has patience with her and is happy have her around.  


I think this picture is my very favorite.  My kids are so lucky to know my grandma.  She loves them dearly too.  She loves when they come to visit.  
On this particular visit Grandma Mary just happened to be in the hospital.  Good thing she had Maggie and Sawyer around to cheer her up!


They surely were worn out by the end of the 4 days.  
I don't think these kids know how lucky they are that they can fly up to Montana and spend some one on one time with their Grandparents. 
I am grateful that my parents make it a priority and enjoy spending time with as much as they love being with them.

We at home were excited for Maggie's return, much more excited then she was about returning home!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Grandma with them. Definitely a keeper!

Aunt Megan