Monday, June 20, 2016

Back to School 2015

Before we knew it it was time for school.  
Carter was the first one out the door and off to 7th grade!  He was all smiles the first day!


Next up, these two! The only time they will be in school together.  


I am not as nervous for Maggie to start kindergarten as I am about her going to first grade.  It gives me some time to prepare for that all day of school step!


Bess quickly ran into two friends and she was ready to see me off!  Fun girls!


Maggie was a little bit unsure but still excited and chose to stick closer to me. I'm ok with that!


Time to line up!


And off she goes!  She looks too little to be at such a big school. 


We had a fun first day of school lunch with some of our preschool friends and moms.  McDonalds is always an exciting place!



No comments: