Monday, October 26, 2015

Brace Face take 3 or 4.....


Oh where, oh where do I begin.......

About 15 years ago and newly wed my retainer broke from being stepped on.  I contacted some random orthodontist about what I should do.  He recommended nothing.  He stated that your teeth stop moving and I should have nothing to worry about WELL fast forward to today and that is not the case.  I was so bugged that they had shifted and it really bothered me.  


So one day while sitting at Carter's ortho appointment I happened to ask the doctor just a few simple questions about a solution for the shift in my teeth.
He gave me a couple options but the best solution being getting braces back on my top 6 and bottom 6 teeth.The price was really pretty good since Carter already goes there and the timing he gave me was only 4 months. 
I knew the pain of braces, as I had already had them on my top 2 times and my bottom 3 times before, yes you heard me right!  UGH!!

SO HERE I AM!!!!! Not fun but the end result will be ALL worth it, right? We shall see!

No comments: