Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Spring Break 2015

After we got home from our quick jaunt up to Utah we came home to spend the rest of our week well at HOME!
It wasn't the most thrilling end to a spring break! Sorry kids!
One day I found myself hiding out in my closet!


Carter has a MILD obsession with fishing!  He talks and things about it all the time.  Finally one day we told him we would give him an hour to take his rod out to see what he would catch.  No success! But he was still very happy because he had spent his time doing something he loves so much!


Easter happened to fall at the end of our spring break.  
These girls are so lucky to have each other!  They were very happy with their matching dresses!


I hope they are always happy to be together.  I know that my greatest memories are with my sisters!  I'd match with them any day!


No comments: