Monday, February 09, 2015

Middle School Choir

In middle school, your 6th grade year, you have to pick choir or band as an elective.  When Carter couldn't decide what instrument he would play his dad convinced him that choir was really awesome and he should take choir instead. 

Carter complains off and on about not liking choir but his body language speaks differently at those concerts!  You would think he enjoys it somewhat from his facial expressions.....he gets into character!  

It's weird to think I have a middle schooler and to go to his choir concerts makes it even more strange!  I'd like to say I don't fit in....but reality is I DO and I have to accept getting old(er) and my kids growing!





Lucky for him his good friend Josh chose choir too, everything is better with a friend!




No comments: