Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Girls Weekend Away to Montana

Glen was kind enough to let me run away for a quick 3 day weekend away to visit my family in Missoula, Montana. 

I was so excited when I hopped on the plane in Boise to find I had the whole row all to myself.....this trip was shaping up nicely. 


My mom picked up at the airport in Salt Lake.  We had a couple of hours before our flight out.  It was fun to see a few familiar faces and get some Cafe Rio for dinner.
We had a late night flight so by the time we actually got on the plane we were ready to sleep!


I love going to my Aunt Sheila's house.  It's so beautiful.  Her house overlooks the beautiful Missoula valley.  It's always so peaceful there and she's a very awesome host.  

We had a great weekend relaxing, shopping, going to the movies, eating, and helping my cousin Abby move into her new home!  


Sisters!  These two remind me of my girls, they have always looked different from one another! One dark/one light!


It was a perfect weekend to spend with family.  I really look forward to these times and really appreciate Glen giving me the opportunity to do it!

No comments: