Thursday, January 08, 2015

Maggie Happenings

I get to spend most of my days and nights with this little girl and I couldn't be luckier!!  She's a talkative energetic one that keeps me on my toes!


They started working on right their names at preschool, I think she does a pretty good job! 
I love little kid handwriting, it's my favorite!


Maggie and I are quite lucky too because we get to meet up with dad quite often on lunch dates.  Here Maggie perfected her self portraits of dad and herself at Bono's Restaurant.  She pretty much nailed them both!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maggie always makes me smile! Great work on both the writing and the artwork, Maggie. I'd agree that you nailed both!

Love you,
Mom/Gram

FMMPAPA said...

I love those eyes and her smile. She loves her daddy.