Friday, January 16, 2015

Football Season 2014

Carter had a great football season this year with his same team from last year.  It was a bit more fun to watch this year too as we finally are getting to know more of the boys he plays with.  
We did way more traveling this year which was a little harder....the farthest game we played was in Hailey, which is right by Sun Valley.  That was FAR!

I love that Carter has bright blue cleats!  I never really watched for his number on the back of his jersey like I did those bright blue Nike cleats!

GO DART ZONE!!!


2 comments:

Gygi Family said...

LOVE LOVE football! So fun! Way to go Carter!

Unknown said...

Did he play defense again this year? He's a great player. I enjoyed watching him last year when I was there. Go, Carter!
Love you all,
Mom/Gram