Wednesday, December 17, 2014

6th Grade and 4th Grade

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION!!! Yipee!

A few quick morning (fake) smiles before they head out the door!




I made Glen drop Carter off at school the first day....I just couldn't do it. Well I could do it but I couldn't do it by just letting him out of the car and driving off.  I felt like I would need to get out and go in with him and make sure he got his locker open and then make sure he found his right class first AND well, that's not okay anymore I guess!  So Glen took him and quickly dropped him off at the curb and drove off!  

But Bess, I still got to take her.  (sigh of relief)  


Sara and Bess showing off their new backpacks.  


Bess is excited to be on the lower campus of the school.  Just 4th and 5th grade classes are down there and it's one step closer to growing up!  
Bess has the new teacher at the school this year, Mrs. Garrett and she's awesome!  It's going to be a good year!


Carter did allow me to pick him up after school, however.  
It was kind of pure chaos trying to find him though.  So I finally just parked the car and told Maggie I would be RIGHT back.  

It took me way longer to find him then I thought when I hopped out of the car.  I couldn't believe all the kids with cell phones but after 15 minutes of looking I started to think that maybe I was the dumb parent! (but not really, we don't need a cell phone)



Sadly, this is what I came back to.  We still aren't quite sure what happened.  She said she was screaming for me because I was taking so long and then she saw blood.  So weird!  She's never had a bloody nose before either?!  What a mystery.....we ran home and cleaned her up and all was well!


1 comment:

Gygi Family said...

Poor Maggie! I am glad you are doing JR. high before me! ;)