Thursday, November 06, 2014

Bess Turns 9

My sweet loving girl turned 9.  Bess is really the easiest person to get a long with.  She's the cuddly, giving, peacemaker in our home!

Her birthday, just like Maggie's, fell on a Sunday this year.  I think it just caused us to celebrate EVEN more!


I forgot to get a picture of her right when she woke up, but this will have to do!




We had all of Bess's favorite foods that day and opened ALL her presents.  One of her gifts was the game of LIFE.  It was the perfect thing to have to do when your birthday falls on Sunday!


Bess pretty much always requests Pazookies for her birthday treat!


One of our favorite traditions is to watch the kids birth videos on their birthdays.  We all enjoy going down memory lane and the kids love to hear the stories.  
I never ever turn off those videos without tears streaming down my face. 
It really just seemed like I was bringing this baby home from the hospital.  It seems like I was just figuring out what an awesome sleeper she was and how much she loved her binkie!
It goes SO crazy fast!

I love my Bess!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is truly a sweetheart, her very own kind of wonderful young lady, and loved very much! Sounds like the best kind of birthday, too. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

love you all,
Mom/Gram

Karen Howell said...

We love Bess!

Jenny Moore said...

What a great celebration!!

Jessica said...

We miss BESS! Big 9 YEARS OLD! Happy day!