Tuesday, September 23, 2014

While the Cats Away the Mice will Play

After leaving the reunion in Park City we headed down to Salt Lake to leave our kids behind for a full week. 
Glen and I were asked to be Ma and Pas on our stake trek.  
The kids were going to be watched by my two sisters while we went back to prepare and head out on trek.

It was so sweet of my sisters to take the kids and it was even more fun for them to get to hang out with their friends that they don't get to see very often.
I loved getting these pictures sent to my phone from their friends!  Oh how we miss our Utah friends!

Bess went boating one day with Adrie....these girls can be CRAZY!


Carter got lucky and hit up the water park with his buddies!



It was hard for me to leave them behind but it made me so happy to see them totally happy and back at "home."

No comments: