Friday, September 05, 2014

Dentist Downers

Carter has the problem of his teeth not wanting to leave the comfort of his mouth!  They like it in there. But he has permanent teeth that need to come down and they are starting to come in all funky cause the baby teeth just won't leave!
Hence a trip to the dentist for his assistance.  
We really tried to do it without the gas as assistance BUT Carter needed it to calm his fears of the shot.  


It was kind of funny to hear him afterwards talk about what the laughing gas made him feel like.  He said he felt like he was at a disco!  I guess whatever works!


3 comments:

CAM said...

I just got caught up reading all these blogs you've done. They are treasures of good times and happy family. Carter's experience with the dentist is one U had as well when in high school. Baby teeth late in leaving can create havoc. The hot springs, the fishing, and Moore looked like a lot of fun.
xox Dad

Anonymous said...

Dad, I think you're losing your memory in your old age! I just needed braces on my top teeth for 12-18 months in Jr. High. I had lost my baby teeth by then. I did have some wisdom teeth removed in high school before my mission.

Karen Perry said...

Yikes! I hope things have been better after that visit. Those kinds of baby teeth issues aren't unusual, but I'm glad you took quick action. Also, I've seen a lot of videos of dental patients after they've been given laughing gas. I would love to see how Carter was, if you have it on video. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! :)

Karen Perry @ Brookside Dental Care