Thursday, September 04, 2014

A First of the Many Last Times

I caught this moment on the last day of school as it occurred to me that this is the last day these 2 will be in elementary school together.  The last day that they will ride the bus home from school and walk together (mostly) home.  

As much as they DO fight I know they really DO love each other and have each others back.  I loved that I could hear about their bus riding experiences together.  That one was there to tell me what was going on with the other on the bus and how it either made them happy or sad for their sibling.  

It's just the beginning of the lasts.....and that scares me!




2 comments:

Karen Howell said...

That just made me sad! We seriously have to figure out how to make time slow down!

Gygi Family said...

We have to soak every moment up right!