Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Our Christmas this year was kind of a different one for us.  (more on that later)  

I truly realized that my family IS just enough for me.  These gifts and the thought behind them aren't even what I wanted to celebrate this year.  Just being surrounded by my kids and husband were my present. 

Christmas Eve tradition of opening one present before bed. 



Christmas morning!  Look how sad, they don't even have on Christmas jammies.....I needed to be better on top of things!


A BB gun for Carter!  Yeah Santa!


A ripstik for Bess!


And a "fake" American girl doll for this girl!  Shhhh.....she doesn't even know the real thing yet, bonus for Santa!





Nearly not enough pictures of our quiet Christmas Day.

I am so grateful for my Savior and this holiday I have to think of him.  He has blessed me greatly! 

3 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Sweet Christmas pictures! Low key and quiet Christmases are wonderful too!!

love,
Susan

FMMPAPA said...

Christmas traditiions are the best. I'm glad you enjoy your family so much. There's nothing better than to have each other to cherish.
Love to all.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. I need to be at the other end of the camera more, so that I can get more early morning shots of you.

I love how we can do a super simple Christmas with a limited number of presents, and the kids are 100% fine with it.

Love being with our little family for Christmas! Best time of year for sure.