Monday, April 14, 2014

Eagle Christmas Parade

The city of Eagle put on a fun little Christmas celebration right down town Eagle.  There were lots of kid crafts and entertainment. 
It was a bit chilly but all were quite content hanging with their buddies.  

Maggie was the only one of my kids that would sit on Santa's lap.  Boo hoo! My kids aren't suppose to grow up!


Bess and Sara sipping their hot cocoa to keep warm. 


Funny boys!


Facing painting is always a hit for this one.  She had to go back twice!


Twins with their santa balloon hats and face paintings.


1 comment:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I just realized that you have been blogging a lot lately! Good job catching up. I can't comment on all of them, but I love all the great pictures! Your family is awesome!!

xo,
Susan