Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend

Does finding a note like this get any better?  Bess made this list of what she was thankful for at church. Funny thing is her teacher told me I needed to read it that Sunday that she wrote her list but I totally spaced it till a couple days later.  I was so happy to see it and really grateful that she was happy I "bore her!"


We had a very full house our first Thanksgiving living in Boise.
All of my siblings with their families plus my parents came to spend it with us.

We spent lots of time playing games, visiting, sleeping, relaxing, and just enjoying our time together!





The whole gang including Ryan's dog, Hooch. 

The saddest thing about our holiday is that these are the only pictures I got.  I need to be better about taking more pictures for the memories.  

Shortly after everyone pulled away from the long weekend this is how I found these two.  I think they were worn out!


My brother Ryan drove up from Seattle with his dog.  We then got to dog sit while he flew on to San Fran for a 49ers game. 

It was fun to dog sit for a few days but also fun to have his owner back and not feel that extra responsibility.  We all enjoyed Hooch!


1 comment:

Karen Howell said...

I LOVE the picture of Brenda sleeping. I have a feeling she will be getting even with you!